Gluten-free Goodness! No refined sugar!
Keto * Vegan * Paleo friendly.
Craving peanut butter AND chocolate? Yea, me too!
This is a craving crusher that will leave you guilt-FREE.
Sweetened with coconut sugar and the melted dark chocolate chips, leaving the sugar content on the low side!
For the Chocolate Chips, you can melt the chocolate and “dip” the cookies after they bake OR you can simple add the chocolate chips to the batter and bake them. I personally like to dip because they have a fun look. Especially with sprinkles!
As usual, my recipes are quick to make and quick to eat so hide them from the family!
These are healthy cookies and are a fantastic treat for the kid’s lunchbox, afters chool snack or left to be eaten all by you! I won’t tell! 😉
Gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg (read NOTES for egg replacement)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkle sea salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan and keto options in notes)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Throw everything into a food processor (EXCEPT the chocolate chips). Pulse until well mixed. Line baking sheet with parchment paper (remember the days of scrubbing the cookie pans? Glad those days are over).
- Roll medium size balls of dough and place on baking sheet. Flatten a bit. (You’ll want to flatten again once they’ve baked for 10 minutes).
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 12-20 minutes depending on your oven.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a pan on low. Remove and add the melted chocolate to a cup or small dish. Dunk each cooled cookie into the chocolate. Place on parchment paper to cool and harden. (I put mine in the freezer for 20 minutes).
Egg Replacement for Vegan Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds soaked in 3 Tablespoons of water. Let sit for 20 minutes until seeds are plump.