This low-carb chocolate zucchini loaf tastes just like chocolate CAKE! And if you know anything about me, I LOVE CAKE! This is actually great for birthdays too.
Made with almond flour and sweetened with honey and vanilla stevia.
A family favorite when the sweet craving kicks in.
This recipe is made without walnuts, but they are a great addition!
I've also made this without the cocoa powder for a fantastic tasting zucchini loaf!
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour see notes
- 1/4 cup cacao powder see notes
- 1/4 tsp sea salt see notes
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – room temp
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla stevia see notes
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°.Using a food processor, add all ingredients except zucchini and chocolate chips and blend.
- Add shredded zucchini and pulse. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a small loaf pan with coconut oil. Transfer the batter to the pan. Bake at 350° F for approximately 30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool before serving.