Enjoy the best flourless oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, straight out of the oven with NO GUILT. No flour? No eggs? No worries!
If you love oatmeal, chocolate and cookies and want that vegan friendly, gluten-free goodness then these will become a favorite. SO easy and quick to make, you’ll be diving into the cookie bowl in no time. Here is what you’ll need for the BEST flourless oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that will be a favorite, I promise
Here's what you'll need:
- gluten free rolled oats any rolled oats work
- baking soda
- baking powder
- coconut sugar works best. Can use sweetener of choice.
- sea salt
- coconut oil can substitute for dairy free butter/butter of choice
- unsweetened almond milk or choice
- chocolate chips of choice (Vegan option or Keto option)
- vanilla extract
- (optional) unsweetened applesauce
The Granulated Sweetener
Feel free to use any form of granulated sweetener.
For my Easy Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies I love using coconut sugar. It's got that dark, caramel taste that brings the flavor out.
Coconut sugar comes from the coconut palm tree. It is also referred to it as coconut palm sugar.
** Note that even though coconut sugar contains more nutrients than regular white processed sugar, it's still high in carbs. So, if you're watching your carb intake, keep that in mind.
** Weight Loss Coaching... if you're looking for motivation, inspiration, and solid strategies for long-term health, helping with weight loss, exercise, feeling happy, and stay motivated — all while having fun then I highly recommend this FREE 2 week support coaching (from home).
Vegan Chocolate Chip Option
My two favorite chocolate chips are Ghirardelli dark chocolate/cacao chips and Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips, BUT, if you are looking for a Vegan brand to add to your recipe, then I recommend Hu Gems Vegan Chocolate.
Here is the best part about MOST of my recipes. You simply throw all ingredients into a food processor or mixer and blend. Then pour batter into whatever pan or cookie sheet you are using and bake.
This recipe is no different so here ya go…
Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice Vegan and Keto options. See notes
- 1-2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce (optional)
- After you set the oven to 350 degrees and grease your cookie pan ( I like to use coconut oil) OR line the cookie pan with parchment paper it's time to throw all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a mixer or food processor.
- Mix well
- Then hand mix in your chocolate chips.
- Roll batter into small/medium balls, flatten slightly and line on cookie sheet. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until firm. Every oven is different so keep an eye on them.
- These are the bomb while warm! ENJOY!