Here is a healthy recipe for easy flourless brownies your family will love. No egg, no oil and no refined sugar makes these healthy and guilt-free!
They are keto, paleo and vegan friendly with no added refined sugar!
What you'll need for the main recipe:
- Pumpkin puree (substitute: sweet potato)
- Almond butter (substitute: any nut or seed butter of choice)
- Cocoa powder
- Granulated sweetener of choice (substitute: pure maple syrup, monk fruit, coconut sugar)
What you'll need for the frosting:
- Chocolate chips (substitute: Vegan chocolate chips or Keto chocolate chips)
- Coconut milk – canned (full fat)
- Pure vanilla extract
There is nothing that makes me smile more than a rich, tasty and satisfying brownie that I can call healthy. The fact that there is no guilt after face planing into these babies is key!
Our family also loves these Peanut Butter & Chocolate Smothered Sweet Potato Brownies that I have to hide if I want more than one serving! 😉
Want to know why these easy flourless brownies are good for you?
These rich, thick, deliciously satisfying brownies contain only wholesome, whole-food ingredients. There is no butter flour or refined sugar added.
If you're watching your blood sugar and insulin, these easy flourless brownies are keto and paleo friendly.
Easy Flourless Brownies
- 2 cups pumpkin puree can use cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice I used monk fruit
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips of choice (regular, keto, vegan) see notes for options
- 1 can full fat coconut milk -chilled in fridge
Easy Flourless Brownie Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cake or loaf pan.
- Using a small saucepan, heat the nut butter on a low heat. Once heated, add the nut butter, pumpkin puree, cocoa powder and sweetener to a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Be sure to cool completely before adding frosting.
Chocolate Frosting Instructions
- Melt the chocolate chips in a saucepan on low heat.
- Once you open a chilled can of coconut milk there should be a separation of liquid and thick solid. Save the liquid for future use (great in smoothies). Take the solid and mix it with the melted chocolate by blending it on low/medium speed until thick and fluffy.
- Frost your brownies and enjoy! Best to keep these easy flourless brownies in fridge.
- Chocolate Avocado Muffins (OMG, these are amazing)
- Heatlhy Homemade Tagalongs (better than the Girl Scout Cookies)